Lush and moreish, brownies are the perfect treat for every occasion! This base blends decadent, rich cacao with creamy dark choc chips in order to elevate the texture to new heights!
We've also added a hint of earthy beetroot to enhance that that deep chocolaty taste. The result is a fudgy brownie that's worth licking the bowl for.
Created from a base of almond meal, cacao, pea protein & coconut (cashew and date free)
GST Free product
Dark Choc Chip Brownie Better Being Base 200g
You will need:
- 200g Better Being Base Mix
- 85g butter
- 125g dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Line a baking tray or two.Place butter and chocolate in a small saucepan, melt over low heat.
- Remove saucepan from heat and quickly whisk in eggs, sugar, flour and base mix until well combined.
- Pour in prepared dish (20cmx20cm), bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting them into squares.