When it comes to adding more veggies into our meals, the humble pumpkin is our ultimate secret ingredient. It’s a satisfying starch, bursting with a subtle sweetness that can masterfully pull together almost any creation you can think of - pizza bases, crackers, scones, muffins & more! We’ve paired our pumpkin with Australian Hemp, rosemary, thyme & a hit of Himalayan salt to create Blend that will boost the flavour and aroma profile of any dish you use it in. We’re calling it: this Blend will be your new staple ‘ingredient’ that you can’t get enough of.
GST Free product
Herbed Pumpkin & Hemp Better Being Blend 200g
FOCACCIA / PIZZA BASE
INGREDIENTS and ALLERGENS
KEY INGREDIENT BENEFITS
1 large and small mixing bowl, measuring spoons, whisk, baking tray, baking paper, pastry brush
DOUGH: 100g Better Being Blend, 100g Plain Flour, 2 tsp baking powder, 1 – 1 ½ cups sparkling water, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp maple syrup
GARLIC OIL: 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp crushed garlic, ¼ teaspoon chilli flakes, ¼ teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven to170 degrees.
- In small bowl, mix together 2 tbsp olive oil, garlic, chilli flakes and ¼ teaspoon salt. Set aside.
- Whisk together 100g Better Being Blend mix, flour, baking powder and salt in large mixing bowl. Add sparkling water, 2 tbsp olive oil and maple syrup. Mix until just blended.
- Pour dough into center of baking sheet. Using floured fingers smooth out dough, poking indents into dough while stretching the dough into a circle shape, around 1cm thick. Spread garlic oil over top of dough with pastry brush.
- Bake dough 20 minutes or until golden brown, rotating pan after 10 minutes of baking.
- Add you favourite pizza toppings and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice and serve warm.