We don’t want to sound too corny, but nothing warms our bellies like that spice kick you get from a Mexican style dish, especially when it’s equally cheesy too! The mixture of organic corn flour, nutritional yeast, Hemp and smoked paprika will add a soul-satisfying ‘smoked’ flavour to your favourite home cooked meals. We’re talking meals like; nachos, pasta bakes, burger patties, crumbed proteins, falafels + more. Our SMOKED CORN & HEMP do it yourself bake mix will easily transform any simple dish into a crowd-pleasing favourite.
GST Free product
Smoked Corn & Hemp Better Being Blend 200g
FALAFELS / BURGER PATTIES
CORN BREAD MUFFINS
INGREDIENTS and ALLERGENS
KEY INGREDIENT BENEFITS
Food processor, colander, measuring spoons, knife, chopping board, baking tray, baking paper
100g Better Being Blend, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp minced garlic, ½ red onion (finely diced), 1 cup fresh coriander (chopped), ½ tsp ground cumin, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1(400g) tin chickpeas (rinsed, drained and dried), olive oil, salt
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
- Place onion, coriander, garlic, baking powder, cumin and Better Being Blend into the bowl of your food processor and blend until everything is well combined. Transfer herb mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Add chickpeas into the food processor and pulse until chickpeas form a minced consistency (do not puree), scrape down sides if needed.
- Add the chickpeas to the herb mixture and stir to combine well.
- Form patties (12 small for falafels / 4 large for burger patties), place on a greased baking sheet and flatten slightly to a desired thickness.
- Brush patties with a little bit of olive oil and season with salt
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes until golden
- Serve with pita bread or build your own veggie burger