gluten free | grain free | high protein
WE love making raw cheesecakes and Blueberry Cheesecake is one of our FAVOURITES. It's made with our BLUEBERRY CASHEW SUPER BARS and a combination of cashews, coconut cream, blueberries and rose water for the cream cheese.
Cheesecake! Who doesn't love CHEESECAKE?
PREP TIME 15 Minutes
CHILL TIME: 120 Minutes
YOU WILL NEED:
Muffin tray (6 holes / silicone)
2 Blueberry Cashew Superbars (crumbled)
1 1/2 cup Cashews (soaked overnight, rinsed, drained)
270ml Pure Coconut Cream
1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 tbsp Rose Water
Maple: Rice Malt Syrup or Agave
1. Divide Super Bar mix into 6 muffin cups. Press down firmly to create base.
2. In a blender combine cashews, coconut cream, blueberries, rosewater and maple syrup. Blend until thick and smooth.
3. Divide filling mixture between the 6 holes.
4. Top with dried blueberries and freeze for 2 hours to allow the mixture to set.
5. Remove from freezer. Pop out of tray, sprinkle with rose petals and allow to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before eating.