You will need:
Mixing bowl, food processor, loaf tin, baking paper, spoons
1 packet Carrot Pineapple Spice Better Being Blend
4 tbsp rice malt syrup
4 tbsp. coconut oil
200g cashews (soaked overnight, rinsed and drained)
100ml coconut cream
1 tbsp powdered sweetener
1 lime (zest and juice)
1. Pour Carrot Pineapple Spice dry mix into bowl.
2. Add 2 tbsp rice malt syrup and 2 tbsp coconut oil.
3. Mix thoroughly.
4. Pour mixture into lined loaf tin and press mixture down until even.
5. Place in freezer to harden.
6. In a food processor blend cashews, 2 tbsp rice malt syrup, 2 tbsp coconut oil, powdered sweetener, coconut cream and zest and juice of 1 lime.
7. Blend until thick, smooth and creamy.
8. Pour evenly over base.
9. Set in freezer for 2-3 hours.
10. Cut into 12 even slices and enjoy!
Macros per slice: 249 Calories 14.2g Carbs 20.2g Fat 5.5g Protein