You will need:
1 mixing bowl
1 lined baking tray
100g Carrot Pineapple Spice Better Being Blend
50g Rolled Oats
15g Desiccated Coconut
20g Chopped Nuts - we used almonds
2 tbsp. Maple Syrup
1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
20g dried fruit (diced) - we used dried blueberries and pineapple
1. Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees - Line large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine the Better Being Blend, coconut, and nuts in a bowl.
3. Melt coconut oil and maple syrup in saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then pour over the dry ingredients, and stir to coat.
4. Spread the mixture out evenly on lined tray
5. Bake in the preheated oven until crispy and toasted, about 20-25 minutes. Stir once halfway through.
6. Remove from over and stir in dried fruits and allow to cool before storing in an airtight container.