As the colder weather makes it way into our homes, warm up this Easter with a baking session with ME, MYSELF & I. That's right, it's time to warm your little heart with a nourishing post dinner treat. We've done a 180 on the traditional hot cross bun, but we promise with its salty and caramel notes paired with fudge baked banana this pudding will have your heart hopping with joy around the kitchen in no time.
20g Salted Banana Caramel Better Being Blend
10g oat flour (flour of choice)
20g vanilla pea protein powder or almond meal
1 tsp baking powder
1 x egg or vegan egg replacer
40g banana, mashed
Splash of almond milk
10-20g melted white chocolate or yoghurt
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. In a mixing bowl, combine Better Being Blend, flour, vanilla pea protein, and baking powder. Stir to combine.
3. In a separate bowl whisk egg with almond milk and mashed banana, add to dry ingredients and stir to combine
4. Pour into a single serve, oven-proof ceramic dish or bowl.
5. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.
6. Allow to cool before decorating with a cross made from melted white chocolate or yoghurt.