Terms of Service
Last Revised: 17.03.2021
The following Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement (the “Agreement”) between you as the (“User”/”Client”) and Sneaky Wholefoods, trading also as Sneaky Wholefoods (“we”, “us”) (A.B.N. 46 404 683 840) and contain the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use to The Services provided by Us.
1. Please read these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) carefully. By engaging us, you signify that you agree with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms and Conditions, do not use, engage or access (or continue to use or access) the Service.
2. Sneaky Wholefoods reserves the right to modify this Agreement and/or the Policies (and update Sneaky Wholefoods Web Page on which they are displayed) from time to time. A date stamp will be applied at the top of the page therefore it is important that you check this page regularly.
2. Service Description
1. Sneaky Wholefoods is a an online snack store.
2. Items sold through the online store will be referred to as “Products”.
3. Business Hours for Sneaky Wholefoods varies dependent on market and trading days. Generally, office hours for any enquiries are 8:00am to 3:00pm, Monday to Friday.
1. This Website, including associated social media profiles, may contain links to third party websites. The inclusion of a link does not imply that Sneaky Wholefoods endorses, has investigated or verified the linked websites.
4. All prices displayed of services advertised on the Website exclude GST (GST will e applied upon check out), and can be changed without notice.
1. Payment of services and/or products will be in Australian Dollars (AUD).
2. Payment will be made via via Credit Card (through our payment merchant Stripe) or via PayPal.
3. Full and punctual payment for product(s) will be required, to confirm orders with Sneaky Wholefoods.
4. In the event of non-payment:
all legal costs involved with recovery will be paid by the Client, on an indemnity basis; and
where the account is referred to a collection agency, collection costs associated with the collection agency will be added to the balance outstanding and will be paid by the Client.
5. Sneaky Wholefoods reserves the right to amend and/or change the pricing and rates at any given time.
1. Products purchased from Sneaky Wholefoods will be transported either through:
Australia Post; or
a courier company; or
hand delivered by us.
3. Sneaky Wholefoods makes very reasonable effort through its packaging and its liaisons with its delivery services to ensure that your parcel is safe for transportation and arrives to you safely.
4. Ownership of the parcels turned over to Australia Post or a courier company engaged by Sneaky Wholefoods transfers to the buyer. Sneaky Wholefoods will not be responsible for any loss, or damage to packages (with the exception of Clause 6.10). We will not be responsible for any error in the supply of incorrect shipping information, or delivery errors through Australia Post or the courier company engaged by Sneaky Wholefoods.
5. Orders will be processed within 3 business days of receipt. Once your order has been processed, you will be provided with a tracking number for Australia Post or our chosen Courier. Should you have any questions related to your delivery, please contact the courier company, or the Post Office with your tracking number.
6. The estimated delivery time-frame will range from 2-5 business days (express) or 5-12 business days (standard). Please note however, this is an indication only. At certain times of the year, it can go beyond this, therefore we recommend allowing up to 7 business days for deliveries. See full shipment terms here
7. To ensure the safe delivery of your product(s), we recommend that someone is available to receive your order.
8. In circumstances where no one is present to receive the delivery, the courier or Australia Post will leave your parcel in a safe place, if there is an area to do so, or will return your order to the nearest post office, or depot for collection, causing a potential delay in your delivery.
9. If a parcel or delivery is delivered, and is damaged owing to bad weather or storm, Sneaky Wholefoods may in some instances (as assessed on a case by case basis) offer a replacement.
7. Cancellations and Refunds
1. All products sold from Sneaky Wholefoods are final, and are sold on a no return or credit basis, (Subject to Clause 7.4) once an order has been complete, and payment has been processed.
2. Pursuant to relevant Australian Consumer Law, where a product has been listed at an incorrect price, incorrect description or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, Sneaky Wholefoods reserves the right to cancel and/or amend a transaction.
3. Where payment has been processed under circumstances as specified under Clause 7.2, an immediate refund (exclusive of any postage and handling costs) will be issued.
4. Where a Product ordered and received arrives in a damaged state, and it was a fault from us, Sneaky Wholefoods, a replacement or refund will be offered (exclusive of any postage and handling costs).
5. If a product has been received as a "gift" from us, Sneaky Wholefoods, the product is non refundable or changeable. Upon a customers request gifted product will only be changeable at customers expense (postage and handling costs).
6. Any requests for cancellations or refunds not specified above will be at the sole discretion of Sneaky Wholefoods, and will be assessed on a case by case basis. Such refunds will be exclusive of any postage and handling costs.
8. User’s Obligations
1. You agree that at all times that:
You will comply with this Agreement (including all The Cheeky Project Policies) and all applicable laws and regulations;
You will provide accurate information, to the best of your knowledge, to The Cheeky Project;
You will not use The Cheeky Project or any of its related services for any illegal or immoral purpose.
9. Intellectual Property
1. The information, recipes, blogs, text materials, graphics, logos, button icons, video and audio clips, trade marks (whether registered or not), advertisements, layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, and control features of Sneaky Wholefoods Website and or any of its Platforms are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws.
2. If images from Sneaky Wholefoods are shared on social media platforms including but not limited to Pinterest, Instagram or Facebook, they must be credited and linked back to www.sneakywholefoods.com.
3. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on any of the Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by Sneaky Wholefoods.
1. Sneaky Wholefoods is protected by AAI Limited t/as AAMI Business (ABN 48 005 297 807)
2. Sneaky Wholefoods accepts no liability for any loss or deterioration of any goods once they have been delivered to you or your representative. We will not be held liable for any financial or physical damages of any kind.
3. Further, in no event shall Sneaky Wholefoods, nor any of its officers, be liable to you or anyone for any delays, errors, any loss, damage or cost, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, purely economy, consequential or punitive damages or any legal costs arising out of, or in connection:
The use of Sneaky Wholefoods;
The use of information provided by you through for Sneaky Wholefoods and or its platforms; or
You or anyone else being unable to access Sneaky Wholefoods for any reason; or
You indemnify Sneaky Wholefoods against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding or expense (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by Sneaky Wholefoods, arising out of, or in connection with your breach or non-observance of any term of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Products sold through Sneaky Wholefoods will include a clearly specified nutrition information panel which will outline allergen statements as well as contain a detailed listing of all ingredients used for each flavour and each product.
5. Sneaky Wholefoods will not be held liable to you or anyone for omitting to read and fully acknowledge the detailed ingredients list specified for each of the product(s) available through Sneaky Wholefoods. It is presumed that purchases of products are done so, after understanding and acknowledging the ingredients in the product(s).
6. Products sold through Sneaky Wholefoods will include a clearly marked best before date. This date applies on the condition that the products are correctly stored, in accordance with the storage instructions included on the label.
7. Sneaky Wholefoods will not be held liable to you or anyone for products that are consumed beyond the marked best before date or that have not been correctly stored.
8. Sneaky Wholefoods, nor any of its officers will be liable to you or anyone for any defamatory, infringing, offensive or material found in connection with the use of Sneaky Wholefoods, including such conduct or material transmitted by means by any other person.
11. Disputes and Mediation
1. If the Client has a complaint about the Service they have received from Sneaky Wholefoods, please contact us directly through email@example.com
2. Mediation will be the first cause of action, if communications between the Client and Sneaky Wholefoods to attempt to resolve the dispute has exhausted.
3. All legal/mediation/arbitration fees associated with a dispute raised by the Client will be at the expense (in full) of the Client.
12. Choice of Law
1. The agreement herein is governed by the law in force in the State of Western Australia and you any other courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Terms of Conditions.
13. Law Enforcement
1. Sneaky Wholefoods reserves the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials, which violate any applicable or relevant law.