No one can resist the sweet decadence of a perfectly-baked cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite.
With this base, you’ll create the ultimate bakery-style cookies that are everything but ordinary - they’ll be busting with the sweetness of real banana mixed with maca and Himalayan salt for that caramel kick.
Plus, you have the option to add your favourite type of choc chips to create the cookie of your dreams.
Created from a base of almond meal, cashews, pea protein, dates & coconut
GST Free product
Banana Caramel Cookie Better Being Base 200g
You will need:
- 100g base mix
- 120g plain flour
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar / coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Line a baking tray or two.
- Whisk together butter, sugar. vanilla extract and milk in a large bowl. until well combine.
- Pour in base, baking powder and soda into mixture and stir, until mixture forms into a dough.
- Scoop 40g of mixture of dough at a time and roll into a ball. Repeat until all mixture has been rolled. Arrange balls of dough on the baking trays.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes, until edges are light golden brown. Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before dunking them in milk.