Who doesn’t love a sweet, softly- baked dough bursting with a sugary cinnamon filling?! Cinnamon scrolls are the ultimate comfort food... so we’ve made this comfort both convenient and wholesome for you!
This base mixes the warming flavours of spiced cinnamon with the natural sweetness of carrots and dates to take your fresh rolled dough to a whole new level.
Created from a base of almond meal, cashews, pea protein, dates & coconut
GST Free product
Spiced Cinnamon Scroll Better Being Base 200g
You will need for dough:
- 300g self raising flour
- 225g Greek yoghurt
You will need (for cinnamon butter):
- 40g softened butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp grounded cinnamon
- 100g Better Being Base Mix
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray/six hole muffin tray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all dough ingredients until just combined, then use your hands to bring dough together, kneading until the dough is workable, smooth to touch and is no longer sticky (add more flour if required)
- Place the dough on a floured surface and shape into a rectangle with your hands. With a floured rolling pin, roll out until the dough is about 1cm thick.
- In a small bowl whisk together butter, brown sugar and cinnamon and spread over the dough, evenly.
- Gently roll the dough up evenly from the shortest side to form a log then slice log into 6-9 even scrolls.
- Slightly squash each scroll and put on the prepared baking tray and bake for around 15-20 minutes or until the dough has cooked and is lightly golden.